Progress in the Program
1. A grade of “BC” or better in all required athletic training courses graded on an A-F basis.
2. A grade of “satisfactory” in all required athletic training courses graded on a satisfactory/unsatisfactory basis.
3. The student must comply with the academic policies and procedures described earlier in this catalog.
4. The student must comply with the program policies and procedures described in the student handbook.
5. Prior to enrolling in any clinical/laboratory course, the student must submit:
- Proof of liability insurance coverage
- Verification of a physical examination, which must be updated yearly, and proof of immunization.
- Proof of current first aid and CPR certification with AED certification or Emergency Response (for all students formally admitted to the clinical component of the program only).
- Proof of attendance at an annual prevention of disease transmission education session (for all students formally admitted to the clinical component of the program only).
- Results of annual TB skin test or chest X-ray.
6. Some clinical sites may require students to submit to background checks and/or drug testing.