Waitlist Reminder for Fall 2016:
While registering, students will have the opportunity to enroll in a closed section waitlist, which will be available on every class that has closed. Students may enter their name on the closed section waitlist from their registration date until Friday, April 22, by 5 p.m.
Students who are approved to register will be notified by UT email that they either:
- have permission to add the class, and may register themselves, or;
- that they will be automatically added to the class.
Students who are not approved to register for the closed class will also be notified automatically by UT email. All waitlists will be purged no later than Monday, May 23, 2016, which is when the wait list process for Fall 2016 officially ends.
Please see additional details below:
- It is VERY important that students work to complete a schedule using open sections. Adding to the waitlist should be reserved for critical, must-have courses in the major, be required for progress in a prerequisite sequence or needed for graduation.
- In order to join the waitlist for a section, the student must have earned the published prerequisites for the class, or have them in progress for completion by the start of the waitlisted class.
- When adding to a waitlist, the student must make sure that the course would not conflict with already scheduled classes or exceed their maximum allowable credit hours.
- If the student cannot be added to the section because of a time conflict or because the student would exceed maximum credit hours, the student will receive a message that the section could not be added.
- Students may opt to join a waitlist until Friday, April 22, by 5 p.m.
Students with less than 90-hrs. earned must have registration clearance from their faculty advisor to register!