The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International
assures an accredited institution encourages excellence and improvement
from its undergraduate and graduate business programs. The AACSB
International represents the highest standard of accreditation for
business schools internationally. The association also analyzes and
approves accounting programs. View video
The University of Tampa's Sykes College of Business is one of only 19 private schools in the
Southeast accredited at both the graduate and undergraduate levels by
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.