Meet Kimberly Mularoni
Medical Director/Assistant Professor, Physician Assistant Medicine
Education: 1997 University of Washington-Seattle, B.A.
2001 American University of the Caribbean, M.D.
2004 Residency in Pediatrics, St. John Hospital and Medical Center-Detroit, MI
Professional and Community Activities:
- St Petersburg Aquatics Swim Program, St Petersburg, FL: Volunteer 2014-Current
- Lutheran Church of the Cross Day School, St Petersburg, FL: Fundraiser member 2012-current
- Treasure Island Swim Team, Treasure Island, FL: Volunteer 2011-2014
- All Children’s Child Learning Center, St Petersburg, FL: Parent Council member 2007-2014
- Ironman World Championship Kailua-Kona, Hawaii: 2008 Medical Volunteer
- Toast for Tykes Charity: Steering Committee, 2005-2009: A Detroit-based charity founded in 2001 with the goal of benefiting pediatric charitable causes. Benefactors have included: University of Michigan Burn Camp, Kids Kicking Cancer, Camp Discovery for Epileptic children and most recently we raised $100,000 for Pediatric Oncology Research at Children’s Hospital of Michigan.
- Hurricane Katrina Red Cross Physician Volunteer 2005: Atlanta-based Red Cross Super Center providing medical care for children affected by hurricane Katrina.
- Camp Michi-MAC: On site physician for the American Asthma Association Pediatric Camp summer 2002 and 2003, Jackson, MI
- Kids Kicking Cancer medical staff volunteer 2003: Detroit, MI