Published: September 26, 2007
On Tuesday, Oct. 3, The University of Tampa will host a diverse panel of bankers, investors and entrepreneurs who will discuss all of the funding opportunities available to today’s entrepreneur at “How to find the FUN in funding.”
The event, which is sponsored USAmeriBank and hosted by the Sykes College of Business’ Lowth Entrepreneurship Center, begins at 4:30 p.m. with registration and light refreshments, followed by the panel discussion from 5–6:30 p.m. The evening will end with refreshments and beverages from 6:30–7:30 p.m.
It will be held in the John P. Lowth Entrepreneurship Center’ Piatt Executive Seminar Room on the eighth floor of the Innovation and Collaboration Building, 820 W. North A. St.
Panelists will discuss topics such as debt funding, equity funding and alternative forms of funding. The panel will feature:
- Sterling Birdsong, assistant vice president, SBA business development officer, USAmeriBank
- Dario Loayza, vice president, relationship manager business banking, USAmeriBank
- Saxon Baum, business development manager, Florida Funders
- James McArthur, executive vice president, Aegis Business Credit
- Nicholas Brunner, associate, Stonehenge Growth Equity Partners
- Joy Randels, CEO, Citizinvestor
The panel will be moderated by Speros Margetis, UT professor of finance.
The event is free for UT students, faculty and staff. General admission is $15. To register, go to http://bit.ly/2jutSYu. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.