Hertz on Demand
All the perks of owning a car… and none of the hassles
Hertz On Demand offers qualified drivers ages 18 years and up
environmentally friendly vehicles to rent at a low rate – by the hour
or the day. Members access cars using a Smart Card and only pay for the time they rent the car.
The rate includes:
- Insurance and coverage for the Connect car
- GPS Navigation
- iPod Adaptor (Auxiliary Cord)
- Bluetooth Technology
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance
- Support of a 24-hour In-house Member Care Center
- In-car communication (reach the Member Care Center with the touch of a button)
- Own vs Share (PDF)
UT faculty, staff and students will need to enter a UT promotional code to sign up. After getting the code from the websites below, enter it at www.hertzondemand.com.
- Student Promotion Code: Visit SpartanWeb Campus Life tab for code.
- Faculty/Staff Promotion Code: Visit SpartanWeb Employees tab for code.
See how easy it is to join and drive!
Apply online at: www.hertzondemand.com.
Once approved, Hertz will send your Hertz on Demand membership card.
Select your vehicle via www.hertzondemand.com or by phone; reserve for a couple of hours or days.
Once your reservation is confirmed, Hertz will send you an email and text message with all the details.
Arrive at your car, swipe your Hertz card over the reader to unlock the door, and you're ready to go.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that we've included gas, roadside assistance and insurance.
Once you're done, park the car back where you found it.
Join and Drive Today!
Questions or comments about the UT car sharing program? Contact Office of Student Leadership and Engagement at: (813) 253-6233 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.